アップデート - 2013年2月7日編集
- Wooden platforms are now 'reinforced platforms' and require iron. This is to make them a more advanced building material for later in the game.
- Dropped chests and pole bonus clothing items are no longer removed from the world.
- The more valuable gems are a bit less likely to show up while meditating.
- Clothing now degrades slowly over time.
- There are now tips in the early stages of the game.
- Options added to change sound volume, and restore double-time purchase.
- Now uses a much safer method to save worlds, so losing a world to a crash is now very unlikely.
- Can no longer breathe underwater by swimming through solid blocks.
- Fixed issue with crystals when restoring from backups.
- Fixed issue with artificial light traveling too far under water.
- Fixed some crash issues.
- Dropbears now die if burned.