アップデート - 2014年5月27日編集
- New cloud based server hosting
- New improved interface for joining multiplayer worlds, including iCloud sync for recently joined servers
- Trade portals now display trend indicators and 24 hour graphs
- Adds ability to mute players in multiplayer chat, which also hides that player’s paintings and avatar
- Adds buttons for mods and admins to kick and ban easily in multiplayer
- New support for disabling PVP (Player vs. player) on multiplayer servers
- New support for password protecting servers
- New support for a custom welcome message when joining a server
- When you don’t have enough time crystals to complete an action, it now tells you how many more you need
- Admins and mods are now displayed in a different color on buttons and text
- Admins can now see a combination of all revealed areas of the map for all players
- Banned players paintings are now removed
- New buttons to get free crystals while crafting
- Fixes bug where blockheads could end up repeatedly dying from overheating
- Fixes issue where paintings could appear higher resolution than they should
- Fixes issue where players could pick up elevator shafts or motors that did not belong to them.
- Fixes crashing bugs
- Fixes issue where the sides and top of the front layer of glass blocks could often be rendered opaque
- Fixes issue where steam trains could be removed by anyone
- Fixes issue where station names didn’t show up when a steam locomotive is tapped
- Painted objects now show up the correct color when removed and in your inventory or dropped and floating
- Now all owned floating objects won’t despawn, e.g. paintings that drop as a result of the back wall being removed will no longer despawn.
- Reduces memory usage and improves performance, particularly reducing lag in multiplayer.
- Fixes bugs where items could get lost when disconnecting from a server
- Fixes bug that could cause electricity, steam generators and elevators to stop working.
- Fixes stairs achievement
- Fixes item dupe bugs
- Fixes bug where freezing water then mining the ice would make any objects (e.g. safes) that were frozen within disappear
- Fixes bug where sharks could multiply too quickly
- Fixes bug where some players couldn’t remove blocks containing windows